Re: [afnog]Satelite Bandwidth From Skyvision - Please Recommend !

> We are considering our options with regards to Sattlelite Bandiwdth
> Provision for our ISP in Tanzania.
>
> One of the providers we are considering is Skyvision of Israel . We would be
> gald to hear from anyone who have either used their services or know about
> them about thier good or bad experience / feedback.

Habari Volven,

I have worked with them on a few satellite IP links over the past several
years, with good experience overall. They are not the cheapest, but they
have reliably provided good quality service.

Steve Huter

This is the Africa Network Operators' Group(AfNOG)
technical discussion list.
The AfNOG website is: <http://www.afnog.org>