Re: Cisco access list - multihomed question

At 10:22 29/10/2001 +0300, Brian Longwe wrote:

>I already have a working PBR for our filtered internet access service
>which goes something like:
>
>route-map family permit 10
>  match ip address 115
>  set ip next-hop w.x.y.z
>
>access-list 115 permit tcp a.b.c.d 0.0.0.127 any eq www
>access-list 115 deny tcp any any eq www
>
>This takes http (port 80) traffic from net a.b.c.d and routes it to
>w.x.y.z <my content filter> and leaves all other traffic to be routed by
>the FIB

Looks fine, you probably don't need the second line, but it does no harm...

>My catch is....
>
>I have discovered that each interface will only take a single "ip policy
>route-map" statement.... this means that I must combine the logic for my
>filtered service with the logic for this new policy.... which is proving
>to be a little tricky....

...yes, but you can stack lots of bits together in the route-map... For
example:

route-map family permit 20
  match ip address 116
  set ip next-hop a.b.c.d

etc... Is this what you are trying to do?

>...hopefully nothing that a strong cup of coffee can't cure

Yeah, well... :)

philip