Re: [afnog] Red Hat 8.0 as a router

Hi,

Thank you.
Yes I am routing packets from multiple hosts through a
single machine gateway (Red Hat 8.0)at the moment
until a new Cisco router arrives.

I have set up Linux Proxy at various points with class
A IPs (10.0.0.x) and behind them I have a set of
private ips.

I have multiple network interface in the machine
already. After installing the linux, what files must
be edited and what are the exact changes required.

Daniel

=====