Re: [afnog] [Mailer-Daemon at mantse.gh.com: Maildeliveryfailed:returning message to sender]

Brian,

This is the kind of error I get in my exim logs

-----------------
2003-10-14 14:09:27 1A9PqV-0002kl-19 ** abulley at ghana.com R=localuser
T=local_delivery_courier: Child process of local_delivery_courier transport
returned 74 (could mean input/output error) from command:
/usr/courier-imap/libexec/deliverquota
-----------------

Have you seen this before?  I did a google search and this is the closest
result I got to my problem

http://www.exim.org/pipermail/exim-users/Week-of-Mon-20021007/044521.html

i.e.

Set the "return_output" option on the transport - then you can
see the error message procmail is generating.

I however have it in the transport for local_delivery_courier

-----------------------------
local_delivery_courier:
  driver = pipe
  command = /usr/courier-imap/libexec/deliverquota -c -w 90 \
        $home/Maildir NNNNNNNS
  return_fail_output
  delivery_date_add
  envelope_to_add
  return_path_add

I guess I was really out of disk space, free blocks or free inodes. However
"df -k", "df -F ufs -o i" and "fstyp -v /dev/md/dsk/d0 | head -20 | grep
nbfree" all reported I had some free space/blocks/inodes ;o(

hmmmmmmm

--Ayitey

This is the Africa Network Operators' Group(AfNOG)
technical discussion list.
The AfNOG website is: <http://www.afnog.org>